Sheesh, some of these topics are really impossible….they make me feel like I have no ambition 😦
Truth is, I’m pretty happy where I am. I’ve been fortunate enough to have done quite a bit in my short life, so I think this may have to be more of a bucket list type of post. Here goes:
- Travel to a foreign country – done, I went to Thailand and Malaysia in 1999.
- Perform in front of a crowd – done, in fact, I sing on stage every Sunday. Largest crowd I’ve ever sung for was about 500 people.
- Meet the man of my dreams – done, we’ve been married for 5 years 🙂
- Start a family – done, I have a beautiful 1 year old daughter.
- Buy my first car – done, though she’s starting to get a bit old now.
- Buy a house – this one is still in the pipeline.
- Further my education – I’m busy with this one….the going is slow, but I will finish my diploma.
- Be debt free – ahem, well yes, eventually.
So that’s it. I’m pretty satisfied with my life as it is. There is obviously always room for improvement, but I don’t feel like I’ve missed out on much so far.
Ask me again in 10 years.