Exmi threw me a bit of a lifejacket with this meme….I will get more time eventually….no really!
1. Who is your man? Hubby
2. How long have you been together? 5 years
3. How long did you date before you got married? We got engaged after knowing each other for six months, but only gat married 18 months later.
4. How old is your man? 29 in January
5. Who eats more? It depends where we’re eating….I can pack away prawns like there’s no tomorrow, but he kicks my butt with pizza. Other than that we eat pretty healthy and the same portion sizes
6. Who said “I love you” first? Me, but about 5 seconds. It was so sweet, we both knew at the same time.
7. Who is taller? Hubby, by about 2cm. He’s not the tallest guy around/
8. Who sings better? We’re both very musical and can both sing, but I sing a lot more than he does, so I get more practice (he beats met at Sing Star though)
9. Who is smarter? Ummm….I think I am, but only because he hides how intelligent he really is. I mean, he’s a drummer for heavens’ sake. He can think in 4 places at the same time!!
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine by far!! He never really gets angry….people have made comments about it. I’m Mount Vesuvius on the other hand.
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us….we take turns or do it together.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Again, both of us, but Hubby does it more often than I do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, it’s closer to the door, so he can protect me.
14. Who pays the bills? I pay the majority of the bills, and he takes care of spending and petrol money. It works for us.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely me. He can get around, but he doesn’t have access to a PC as often as I have.
16. Who mows the lawn? We thankfully don’t have a lawn to mow.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me mostly. He couldn’t cook when we met, but he’s improved a lot and actually likes cooking every now and then.
18. Who drives when you are together? Whoever wins. We both drive, but neither of us like driving, so we race to see who gets to the passenger door first, and the loser has to drive.
19. Who pays when you go out? Hubby mostly, as all my money goes to the bills. Sometimes I use my card though.
20. Who is the most stubborn? Me again, though he can be pretty stubborn too.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both admit when we’re wrong which is seldom as we don’t really fight a lot and when we do, we both apologize for whatever we did wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine, his live 2 hours away, but we try and see them as often as we can.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first….in fact, it was only the second time ever that I’d seen him, when I promptly dragged him outside, pegged him against a wall and kissed the hell out of him.
24. Who asked who out? We kinda just decided we’ll do the whole dating thing after I let him come up for air.
25. Who proposed? He did. It’s a long story.
26. Who is most sensitive? I think we both are pretty sensitive, though I’m more emotional.
27. Who has the most friends? Me, he’s an introvert, but all my friends consider him their friend as well, so we’re kinda equal.
28. Who has more siblings? Me, by faaaaaaaaaarrrr!! He only has one sister; I have two brothers, two step brothers and 5 stepsisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does in the end, even though he lets me think I do. I get my way most of the time, but if he says no, then I know its no.
30. How did you meet? at a bar in Heidelberg….he was playing a gig.
That’s me for now….I tag whoever wants to do this 🙂